Saturday, February 27, 2016

Still Hunting

Gypsy has always had a thing about rabbits.
I hate bunnies!!!
I know you do gal. And we have an abundance of the furry critters in our neighborhood. They are everywhere. You'd think that they would know not to come into our yard but, more often than not, first thing in the morning we have a few out there grazing without a care in the world.
Make my day bunny rabbit!!!
Gypsy goes after them with gusto, and the bunnies scatter. They have escape routes through the wood fence or under our deck. Gypsy then will sniff everywhere they've been. With all the rain we've had over the last few weeks, she has been getting a bad case of the brown nose.
She has never caught one but has come close a few times. At first I thought I'd try to get her to cease and desist this behavior but, I think she has so much fun doing it what the hell, let her have fun.

No comments: