Sunday, March 20, 2016

One Dog

For those of you that read this blog (handful) you probably are wondering why I haven't mentioned Prim. I've debated saying anything at all not knowing what feedback I'd get from the militant dog people out there. Short story is we decided to return Prim to the breeder. We loved Prim with all our heart and it was a very difficult thing for us to do. Prim was about as rock solid puppy as you will ever find however, we felt she had an issue that we just could not get past. I'm not going to go into detail about this issue but we felt it was serious enough to take the action we took. Prim is now in a good home and I'm sure doing great.
Gypsy enjoyed playing with Prim but has reverted to being a single dog just fine.
At least I don't have to share Dino!!!

No comments: