Sunday, December 20, 2015

Holiday Season


Yep, it is hard to believe that the holidays are here. Gypsy loves this time of year. Sandi and I take time off work and spend much more time with Gyp. She goes just about everywhere with us. I came home the other day and Sandi had gone on a shopping spree with Gypsy. Two sweaters and a new coat!
Here she is modeling one of the two sweaters she got. You can see that the cats are envious.
Hello, I'd prefer virgin wool!!!
I know you would.
She likes having a sweater on.
Sandi went all out this year and got Gypsy an ugly Christmas sweater. The timing was great as we participated in an Ugly Sweater 5K yesterday morning.
You aren't going to make me wear this in public are you!!
It was for a good cause. The entry fee was a toy that would go do a deserving kid.
It was cold out but there were hundreds of runners in some very ugly sweaters. Gypsy was obviously a big hit with all.
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: