Saturday, March 10, 2012

I suppose I should start from the beginning.

Seven years ago, Sandi and I went on a great wine tasting vacation to California. A full week of sipping Pinot and seeing some great sites. You know how vacations go though, by the end of the week I was ready to get home and have a nice, relaxing weekend before getting back to reality on Monday morning. So what is the first thing I hear on Saturday morning? "Lets go wine tasting in Virginia today!" Huh?? You have to be kidding me. First off, I want to hang out around the house and secondly, my liver cant take any more abuse. But, being the nice guy I am, I reluctantly agree and off we go on a 2 1/2 hour drive to the beautiful wine country of northern Va. Little did I know that Sandi had something else on her mind besides wine. She had planned a little surprise for me on my birthday!

1 comment: