Monday, April 2, 2012

A Diva is born...

Did I tell you that originally the thought of getting a Standard Poodle was a bit of a stretch for me? I always thought they were a bit feminine if you know what I mean. What I needed was a Labrador. Maybe a Boxer. I picture Standards high stepping down the street with their well dressed owners prancing after them. OK, I have learned that Gypsy is a rough and tumble Poodle. I would however, have to put my foot down when it comes to dressing her up.
 Good luck with that one Dad....I'm a DIVA!



You can see how far I got with that. Actually this is the only piece of clothing she owns. Well except for the stylish red coat with the fuzzy black lining. You never know when bad weather might strike.  And if you look closely it is a Harley Davidson hat. That has to count for something right? 

1 comment:

Emily said...

no matter how you dress her...she's still a poodle ;)