Sunday, May 19, 2013

Saturday Bike Ride


 
I think I've mentioned before that Sandi created a bike club here in town. Cross Court Bike Club rides a few times a week and participates in many fund raising rides. One of those was Saturday morning benefiting the American Diabetes Association. The bike club raised over $15,000.00 for the cause. The second year in a row that Cross Court Bike Club has been the largest team contributor. I didn't ride this time around but Gypsy and I went to see the group off on their 50 mile ride and take a few photos.
 

 Gypsy had to go to registration.
 
All the members of the club know Gypsy very well and are happy to see her. Gyp, as always, is very excited about seeing them.
 
 
Once the group left on the ride, Gypsy and I watched this guy fly a hover craft around a field. Gypsy sat, staring at this thing not knowing if she should "go birdin" and try to run it off.



No comments: