Saturday, February 8, 2014

FEELING BETTER

 
Update on Suede (aka: Captain America)
 
He has seen the Vet more over the last few weeks more than I've seen a Doctor over the last 5 years. But, I suppose that is a big part of taking on the responsibility of pet ownership? You need to take care of these guys when they are not 100% right. That said, does anyone know if Obama Care applies to cats??? I have no idea of what this is costing and I don't want to know.
 
He has had tests and shots and poking and prodding. Sandi is running him back and forth for allergy shots now and over the last few days we are seeing an improvement.  He is up and moving around more and following us around the house like a shadow. It will take some time for his fur to grow back in I guess but that is OK. He doesn't look very good but we can tell he is feeling better.
 
 


No comments: