Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bye For Now Dino

Well, we took a big step today and decided to put Dino away for now. Not a Dino to be had. Although my daughter did find a small Dino in a pet store in North Carolina. Unfortunately, Gypsy only goes for the medium size Dino. Good try though. So we will see if she decides to go for the Chicken (KFC) or the Dino without a tail (CUZ). Actually I've been reading Jon Katz at www.bedlamfarm.com and he says not to give an excitable dog too many toys as it will over stimulate them. Gypsy can be a bit excitable so we will see. Anyway, she goes crazy with Dino and I think I will reunite them in several years. For now Dino will remain in a zip top plastic bag to keep fresh in a drawer that Gypsy can get into.

Bye for now Dino, I'll miss you.



It's been a FUN!!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Hi! I found your blog through Emily's blog. We just rescued a seven year old black standard poodle this last week! She is just perfect in every way, and looks just like your Gypsy! After reading this, I started looking for this dino and came across this one. Maybe it's the right one? I'm not sure if the link will work. If not I went to amazons site, and searched for cuz medium dino dog toy. Good luck!

http://www.amazon.com/JW-Pet-Company-Medium-Colors/dp/B000AANWUA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1341545458&sr=8-2&keywords=dino+cuz+dog+toy+medium