Gypsy, on the other hand, has a totally different type of drama and stress going on in her little dog world.
- I hope they take me to the Farmers Market this Saturday.
- Oh look, Dad is getting his shoes on, Maybe we're going for a walk.
- Hey, Mom grabbed her car keys, Maybe we're going for a ride.
- I hope they don't leave me alone.
- Hey, the cats are drinking from my bowl.
- I hope they find another Dino!
As I write this thinking of all the drama and stress that can enter into our lives, Gypsy is at my feet (as usual) just relaxing and chilling out. I think I might try to do a bit more of that this weekend myself.