Saturday, August 25, 2012

Backyard...love it/hate it

If you have read any of the previous blogs you can tell that Gypsy just loves our backyard. We are out there all the time. Sandi and I will be sitting on the deck and Gyp will go out into the yard and play with Dino. Tossing it up into the air and hopping around like a puppy. She will play imaginary tag with herself, darting around the yard. She will just go out into the middle of the yard and lay down and chill out. Of course that is if we are outside too. If we aren't outside, she hates it. Remember her number one priority in life is knowing where Sandi and I are every second of the day. So, if we are in, and she is out, this is what you see.

Hey, let me in!
She will stand at the door, peering in to see what is going on. She sometimes will go off and lay down although briefly. How can you not let her inside?

We have a routine we go through when I let her in. Usually I bring her in through the backdoor. I open the door and she waits for me to tell her "Lets go" and she will then make a bee line to the open door.


Finally I get to go inside!

Sometimes I will stay outside and wait. She will come and peek her head around the corner of the door, looking to see what the hold up is. She falls for this every time.


Hey, what are you waiting for?

So I then tell her that we'll go inside for awhile. She is so happy to be back with her humans. After some inside time I ask her if she wants to go out in the back yard and she is beside herself with joy. I open the rear door and she springs into the back yard with GUSTO.

This is going to be FUN!!!
Gypsy is a party gal, always ready to play and have a big time, as long as we are around that is.

No comments: