Saturday, August 18, 2012

Yard Work

I always leave Gypsy in the back yard when I do the yard work.  I open the rear door from the garage and put a little baby gate in front of it so she can watch me. The entire time I'm in the front cutting and trimming, she will stand at the gate staring at me. She could leap over the gate without a problem but has never done so. Actually it has fallen over many times and she will still just stand there watching me.
I'm not watching, I'm supervising!


When I get to the back yard, she will go up on the deck when I mow. Keeping a good distance from the mower. If I feel motivated and decide to do some weeding in the flower beds, she will come down and lay by me while I do the dirty work.

At the end of the day, after doing all the yard work, we are both exhasted.

No comments: