Monday, December 17, 2012

Comments?

Nobody writes me anymore...

I was getting an occasional comment on the blog from time to time. Mostly from one of my daughters but sometimes from one of Gypsy's fans. This was a good thing. Knowing that someone out there was actually reading this nonsense was assuring to me. The comments suddenly stopped a few months ago. I just figured everyone was bored with our life with a quirky little poodle. Recently I had a few people tell me that they have tried to leave a comment but without success. I guess I did something in my settings to prevent comments. I went in and hopefully got everything straightened out. So, comment away. Your feedback is always welcome.
Thanks for reading.

6 comments:

Bryna Rodenhizer said...

Testing testing, 1 2 3...

Unknown said...

Thanks B! Maybe I fixed it.

Emily said...

looks like you fixed it! good job!

Anonymous said...

Keep writing-I read and enjoy your blog!
Karen

Emily said...

Ok...lets try this again :) You should get an e-mail notifying you of this comment. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm new here with a new standard poodle, and i love your blog! We are 15 minutes from Annapolis.