Thursday, September 13, 2012

Puppy in the House

I apologize to my thousands of followers. Well, maybe not that many but you get the idea. Having a puppy in the house is like having a baby! Not kidding. I took a few days off to help get Rim situated in the house and see how he and Gypsy did together. It has been very interesting to say the least. Gyp didn't really feel very comfortable with a little guy running around at first and we had a day or two where I thought deep down that maybe this was not going to work out. Gypsy was trying her best to be an alpha dog and she just isn't comfortable in that role. She is a marshmallow. I will fill you all in over the next few days. things are beginning to get back to normal, what ever that is, and Gypsy has found a best friend. The cats are beginning to dominate the house again too and that makes Sandi happy. Talk to you all soon.

I'm a good boy!

No comments: