Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Morning

We decided that while it is very important that Gypsy and Rim spend a bunch of time together and pal around, it is also important that we both do something "one on one" with each of them. We want them to keep their individuality and rely on us rather than each other. I'm not sure if that is the way to go about this two dog thing or not but that is what we are doing. Sunday morning rolled around and I could tell Gypsy really needed a walk. She (we all) had a big day yesterday that I will fill you in on later. I could just tell Gyp needed to be off on her own with me and time away from Rim. So, what better thing tho do than take a nice walk on Sunday morning. We are having a beautiful, crisp morning. Perfect for a nice walk.

Enough talking. Let's go!
BTW did you notice my matching collar and leash?
So off we went and I could see Gypsy relaxing with each step. We saw people out jogging and met a few other dogs out for walks. We passed by the big farm house that they picked up and moved from one end of the field to the other a few years ago. They have harvested the towering crop of corn so you can see the farm house and barn again.

It was a great morning for a walk. Gypsy had a great time.

No comments: